A spacious TOWN CENTRE apartment, just two minutes from the BUS STATION & MARKET PLACE. Electric storage heating and uPVC double glazed - this property is well presented throughout. VIEWING ADVISED
ACCOMODATION This first floor apartment offers spacious accommodation featuring two bedrooms, a fitted kitchen comprising base and wall mounted cabinetry with laminate worktop surfaces, bathroom with white suite and spacious living room.
Outside there is private parking with one designated parking bay.
The property has electric storage heating and uPVC double glazing.
Please view the floor plan for room dimensions and layout.
LOCATION Park Lodge is located in the town centre benefitting from easy access to supermarkets, bus & train stations, and Great Yarmouth's seafront.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.