Well presented, two bedroomed property, close to sea front and amenities. Available for immediate rental
DESCRIPTION The entrance leads into the kitchen with white base and wall mounted cabinets and a ceramic tiled floor. The kitchen opens up onto the lounge area with stairs to the first floor landing. The second bedroom and family bathroom lead off the landing with a further stair case to second floor housing the master bedroom.
The décor throughout is neutral giving the property a light and modern feel.
LOCATION Great Yarmouth seafront, Sainsbury's supermarket, and market place are within short walking distance providing a selection of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes.
The towns main bus station is within a five minute walk of the property, and for those with cars there is on street resident permit parking.
FEES Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
• Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
• Fail a right to rent check.
• Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
• Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
• Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.