Three bedroom semi-detached house. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and single garage to the side of the property.
SUMMARY This large end terraced family home offers a porch entrance leading to an entrance hall and lounge. Within the entrance hall there is a downstairs WC, to the rear a large kitchen/diner opening up to conservatory and garden.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms all accessed from a central landing. With a family bathroom comprising of a white suit, panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and close coupled W.C. The master bedroom is to the front of the property and benefits from the addition of an en suite shower room with newly fitted shower.
To the rear of the property a lawn garden, patio/sun deck area and access to the garage.
Off-road parking and a single garage to the front of the property with a small front area laid to lawn. The property has gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly