Larkes are pleased to offer a well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace property situated in the south of Great Yarmouth. This property benefits from central heating, large reception rooms and original wooden flooring to the bedrooms.
DESCIPTION This Victorian terrace offers two reception rooms, and a fitted kitchen with base & wall mounted cabinets, laminate worktop surface with inset stainless steel sink unit.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family Bathroom comprising a white suite with close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin and bath. There is a wall mounted gas boiler for domestic hot water and central heating.
Outside there is a walled front yard and to the rear a private courtyard.
Unrestricted parking is available on street.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.