This well appointed property has recently been REDECORATED & RECARPETED, benefitting from allocated PARKING & GARDEN.
SUMMARY A mid-terrace 1980's property. The accommodation offers ample room for a couple or small family, with an attractive open plan lounge/diner and kitchen on the ground floor and two bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. The private garden has a easterly aspect, perfect for enjoying the sun.
ACCOMODATION Access is provided via an entrance door leading to the open plan lounge/diner, this generous family room has a feature fire place, a open carpeted staircase. To the rear a door leads to the kitchen which features fitted base and wall mounted cabinetry, rolled edge laminate work top surfaces, with inset stainless steel sink unit, wall mounted gas boiler, and recessed housing areas for cooker, washing machine and dishwasher. The floors are tiled, and the walls part tiled.
On the first floor a landing provides access to both bedrooms, and the family bathroom. The bathroom has a white suite comprising a close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, and panel bath with shower over and shower curtain rail.
This modern home offers gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The flooring is a complimentary mix of newly fitted carpets, and high quality vinyl's.
Outside the rear garden is lawned with paved patio areas, and flowering shrub flower beds and borders. The boundary treatments are panel fences with concrete posts. To the front there is a paved driveway with parking for one vehicle.
FEES Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.