This family home offers STYLISH ACCOMMODATION, newly redecorated and carpeted throughout, family bathroom, and sophisticated decor. A stunning property, viewing is advised!!!
ACCOMODATION A charming terraced property with off landing bedrooms and a private rear garden. In the lovely family setting of belton.
The siting room is located to the front of the property, whilst at the rear there is an opening to the dining room and kitchen. The kitchen features fitted cabinetry comprising base units with cupboards and drawers and laminate worktop surfaces, a matching range of wall units, inset stainless steel sink with drainage board and mixer tap, and free-standing cooker.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white suite consisting of pedestal basin, panel bath with shower over and close coupled WC.
Heating is provided via the gas combination boiler.
Externally the property features a private south facing garden accessed via the conservatory at the rear of the dining area. Enbloc garage and off road parking to the side of the property.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.