ACCOMODATION Access is provided via an entrance hallway with doors to the kitchen and lounge/diner. The kitchen has fitted base and wall mounted cabinetry in light wood effect, the walls are part tiled, laminate worktop surfaces with inset stainless steel sink, space for freestanding oven. The open plan lounge/diner is situated at the rear with glazed uPVC French doors providing direct access to garden, enclosed by a timber panel fence and benefiting from a storage shed.
On the first floor a landing provides access to both bedrooms, and the family bathroom. The bathroom has a white suite comprising a close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, and panel bath with shower unit above.
This home offers gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The flooring is a complimentary mix of hard wearing vinyl flooring, and fitted carpets.
Off road Parking for one car is located in a communal Car park to the Right of the property.
Please view the floor plan for room dimensions and layout.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.