DESCRIPTION The property is approached via a secure entry with a communal lift & stairs leading to the apartment. A private entrance door opens into the large central hallway, which provides access to all of the accommodation and a useful storage cupboard which houses the central heating boiler and provides space for household equipment, coats and shoes.
The main reception room provides a spacious lounge with French doors into the kitchen/diner. The room is bathed in natural sunlight from large windows to the front and sides allowing stunning views of the river.
The kitchen has been fitted with a selection of wall and base units and a contrasting work surface over. Fitted within the surface is a one and a half sink drainer with mixer tap, a recess for an electric cooker with extractor hood over. There is an integrated fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchen has access to a generous sized balcony with unbeatable views of the towns historic Haven Bridge and Town Hall.
The master bedroom provides spacious proportions allowing ample space for furniture with an en-suite shower room. The second bedroom again has generous proportions and is currently being used as a twin bedroom.
The family bathroom has been fitted with a three-piece suite in white to include a bath, back to the wall WC and wash basin. It features attractive wainscoting with shelf over.
Parking - the property benefits from secure onsite garage parking. There is a lock-up storage/shed area demised to the property.
Outside there is a private and maintained riverside garden for the use of the residents.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.