A modern two bedroom mid terraced house conveniently located in Gorleston-on-sea. Gas central heating, large living areas, Garage and off road parking.
ACCOMODATION A modern two bedroom mid-terrace house conveniently located in a sought after area of Gorleston-on-sea. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs wc, lounge, kitchen/diner, sunroom, first floor landing, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, front garden and enclosed low maintenance rear garden, Garden room and garage with driveway to rear, gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.