Well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace just off the popular Northgate Street area with easy access to town centre facilities, schools and public transport. Added bonus of off street parking.
SUMMARY The accommodation offers a large reception/dining room, a modern kitchen and ground floor shower room with walk in corner shower cubicle. On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms. To the rear of the second bedroom is housed the fitted family bathroom comprising a pedestal wash basin, close coupled WC, and panel bath, with wood effect flooring.
Outside to the rear is an enclosed yard with storage.
Parking is available via an allocated parking bay.
The property benefits form gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
LOCATION Palgrave Road is situated in North Yarmouth, a residential area popular with families due to the wide variety of local amenities, and close proximity to the seaside and Great Yarmouth's Golden Mile.
FEES Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.