A WELL PRESENTED home situated to a POPULAR SETTING in North Yarmouth. The property offers a MODERN KITCHEN, private GARDEN, and gas central heating - VIEWING ADVISED
This Victorian end of terrace is in great condition with neutral decor throughout, the accommodation offers two large reception rooms, a modern kitchen and ground floor tiled bathroom comprising a white suite with close coupled WC , pedestal wash basin and panel bath with shower over. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms (the rear room is accessed through the adjoining second bedroom).
Outside there is a walled front yard, and to the rear a private paved garden area. Unrestricted parking is available on street.
The property has gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.