One double bedroomed mid terraced house - unfurnished.
TIMBER GLAZED FRONT ENTRY DOOR WITHN SIDE GLAZED GALLERY INTO -
ENTRANCE HALL Fitted carpet, ceiling light, door through to -
LOUNGE Fitted carpet to the floor, window with aspect to front, electric storage heater, ceiling light. Opening through -
KITCHEN / DINER Vinyl floor covering, newly installed range of kitchen bevelled worktop surface, inset stainless steel sink with single drainer, mixer tap over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, free standing electric cooker, tiles to splashbacks, window with aspect to rear garden, French doors giving access to rear garden, electric storage heater, ceiling light, understairs storage cupboard.
Carpeted staircase to first floor and landing.
Door from landing into -
BEDROOM Fitted carpet, window with aspect to front, electric storage heater below, built in wardrobe cupboard with hot water tank and hanging rail, ceiling light.
Door from landing into -
BATHROOM Bathroom suite comprising of - panelled bath with hand rails, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled wc with white seat and lid, tiles to splashbacks, frosted window, ceiling light.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is laid to lawn with timber panel fencing, timber handgate for rear access.
To the front of the property is a small forecourt area which is open plan which leads onto off road parking.
APPLICATION FEES Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.