CONVENIENTLY LOCATED with easy access to village SHOPS, and amenities. This well appointed property has GENEROUS ROOMS, downstairs bathroom and separated OUTHOUSE.
ACCOMMODATION Access is provided via an entrance lobby with doors into the lounge following through to the Kitchen/Diner. The kitchen has fitted base and wall mounted cabinetry with doors finished in cherry, the walls are part tiled, laminate worktop surfaces with inset composite sink, oven, hob and extraction canopy. The Kitchen opens into the rear yard which encompasses an outhouse with plumbing for appliances.
The bathroom extends to the rear of the kitchen and has a white suite comprising a close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, and panel bath.
On the first floor a landing provides access to both double bedrooms, the master containing built in wardrobes and shower cubicle to an alcove.
The property offers electric storage heating and uPVC double glazing. The flooring is a complimentary mix of fitted carpets, and ceramic tile.
Please view the floor plan for room dimensions and layout.
LOCATION The property is located in the centre of Caister-On-Sea, a coastal village with all amenities including schools, supermarkets, doctors, dental surgery, and pharmacy. The village benefits from a selection of public houses, a post office and high street shops. It has a regular 15 minute bus service to Great Yarmouth, and good road links to the cathedral city on Norwich (30 minute drive).
FEES Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.