A VICTORIAN HOME conveniently sited within walking distance of the TOWN CENTRE & SEAFRONT. Offered UNFURNISHED. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing.
A charming terraced property with off landing bedrooms and a private rear yard. Conveniently located close to the town centre & seafront.
The siting room is located to the front of the property, whilst at the rear a doorway opens into the open plan dining room and kitchen. The kitchen features fitted cabinetry comprising base units with cupboards and drawers and laminate worktop surfaces, a matching range of wall units, inset stainless steel sink with drainage board and mixer tap, and cooker recess.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a large family bathroom with a white suite consisting of pedestal basin, panel bath with shower over and close coupled WC. The gas combination boiler is wall mounted.
Externally the property features a private yard, with a covered storage/utility area which has power and plumbing for a washing machine.
Please view the floor plan for room dimensions.
LOCATION Great Yarmouth seafront, Sainsbury's supermarket, and market place are within short walking distance providing a selection of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes.
The towns main bus station is within a five minute walk of the property, and for those with cars there is unrestricted on street parking.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.