Two bedroomed terraced house - unfurnished. The property benefits from gas central heating.
NOTES Property has been newly carpeted throughout and freshly decorated.
LOUNGE 10' 7" x 12' 4" (3.23m x 3.76m) Window with aspect to front, power points, meter cupboard, carpeting, double banked radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
HALL Carpeting, carpeted staircase to first floor.
BATHROOM Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator.
KITCHEN 10' 4" x 10' (3.15m x 3.05m) Window and glazed door for rear access, selection of units, worktop surfaces, power points, electric cooker point, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, breakfast bar, double banked radiator, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
BEDROOM 1 12' 4" x 10' 6" (3.76m x 3.2m) Window with aspect to front, double banked radiator, carpeting, power points.
BEDROOM 2 8' x 7' 3" (2.44m x 2.21m) Window with aspect to rear, carpeting, cupboard with boiler for domestic hot water and central heating, double banked radiator, power points.
GARDEN Enclosed rear garden, timber hand gate for rear access, paved area.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.