The entrance leads into a central hallway, which offers access to all three bedrooms and family bathroom. Located opposite the entrance is the kitchen which featuring a fitted kitchen, with base units with cupboards and drawers and laminate worktop surfaces, a matching range of wall units, extraction hood, inset sink with drainage board and mixer tap, built in oven and hob and plumbing for washing machine. The living area is to the front of the property and benefits from a large bay front window offering lots of natural light.
The bedrooms and family bathroom are located off the central hallway to the rear of the property all decorated to a neutral pallet. The bathroom comprises a modern white suite featuring a WC and pedestal wash basin, shower cubicle, and heated towel rail. The master bedroom also benefits from an ensuite shower room and access to the garden via the conservatory.
Outside to the front of the property there is a private tandem driveway for 2 cars leading to the garage. The back garden is a mix of patio and lawn with well kept flower beds for planting.
The residence has electric storage heating, it benefits from uPVC double glazing. The decor is mixture or painted walls and wallpaper of neutral tones throughout.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.