Viewings available from the 6th January! This spacious 2 bedroom Mid terraced house conveniently situated within walking distance of the centre of town. Recently modernised throughout. Benefits from gas central heating and upvc sealed unit double glazed windows.
A characterful spacious two-bedroom property close to the town centre. Benefiting from full modernisation.
The property opens up into the living room which is flooded with natural light through the large south facing window. The living room then opens up to the newly installed kitchen. The kitchen features fitted cabinetry comprising base units with cupboards and drawers, laminate worktop surfaces, inset stainless steel sink with drainage board and mixer tap, built in electric oven. To the back of the kitchen there is a plumbed utility area. Downstairs also benefits from a cloakroom with a white suite consisting of a pedestal wash basin, close coupled WC.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms all accessed from a central landing, all the bedrooms have been newly carpeted and decorated throughout. The central family bathroom consists of a panel bath with shower above, close coupled WC, wash basis.
The property has been freshly decorated throughout and has a complimentary mix of soft and hard floorings.
Externally the property features a traveled yard perfect for a summer BBQ's.
The gas combination boiler is newly installed and the property benefits from uPVC double glazed.
Please view the floor plan for room dimensions.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.