ACCOMMODATION Situated on the popular development in Bradwell, we are delighted to market this well present, spacious and modern three bedroom semi-detached home. The property offers the benefits of a spacious lounge, diner and conservatory, ground floor cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with built in wardrobes, two further well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. All neutrally decorated with carpet laid to the floor.
Outside there are front and rear gardens laid to lawn and a driveway with parking for 2 vehicles leading to single garage.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.