WELL PRESENTED family home with UPDATED KITCHEN, newly redecorated, and offering GATED PARKING, and a PRIVATE GARDEN. CHAIN FREE
SUMMARY This mid terrace family home offers a porch entrance leading to an entrance hall and lounge, to the rear there is a recently updated kitchen/diner, lobby and ground floor bathroom comprising a white suite with wash basin over vanity, WC, and panel bath.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms all accessed from a central landing.
Outside there is a gated driveway, and to the rear a lawn garden, patio/sun deck area and storage shed.
Additional unrestricted parking is available on street.
The property has gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Please see the floor plan for room dimensions and layout.
LOCATION The property is located just a short walk from the Sea Front. It also has excellent access to nearby schools, of which there are several. All of the Towns facilities are within easy reach including supermarkets, doctors, dental surgery, and pharmacy. Bus and train stations are accessible, as are road links to the surrounding towns & cities.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.