Two bedroomed terraced house - unfurnished. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
ACCOMMODATION uPVC sealed unit double glazed front entrance door leading to:-
INNER LOBBY Vinyl flooring, ceiling light, and storage cupboard housing gas combi-boiler. Further doorways leading to:-
2.79m x 1.48m White suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash basin with vanity unit over, tiled splash back areas, frosted uPVC double glazed window, blinds, radiator, vinyl flooring, ceiling light and extractor fan.
2.79m x 4.06m Black slate effect vinyl floor covering, fitted kitchen with a selection of base and wall units, rolled edge laminate worktop surface, inset stainless steel sink with single drainer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC double glazed window with aspect to front courtyard, power points, fluorescent strip lighting and radiator. Opening onto;
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
5.02m x 3.64m Fitted carpet, radiators, meter cupboard, uPVC double galzed window with aspect to front courtyard, pendant light, radiator, power points, TV point and telephone point. Open timber staircase to:-
FIRST FLOOR & LANDING AREA Fitted carpets, smoke detector, pendant light and loft hatch.
2.78m x 3.64m (maximum) Fitted carpet, uPVC double glazed window with aspect to front, pendant light, radiator, and power point.
2.12m x 1.67m Fitted carpet, uPVC double glazed window with aspect to front, pendant light, radiator, and power point. This room is very small and only suitable for a young child / nursery.
OUTSIDE Wrought iron gate leading to enclosed concrete courtyard
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.