A VICTORIAN HOME conveniently sited within walking distance of the TOWN CENTRE & SEAFRONT. The property benefits from RECENTLY UPDATED KITCHEN, and gas central heating boiler.
DESCRIPTION A charming terraced property with off landing bedrooms, conveniently located close to the town centre & seafront.
An entrance door from the front yard leads into the living room, whilst at the rear of the property there is an open plan dining area and kitchen.
The recently updated kitchen features fitted cabinetry comprising base units with cupboards and drawers and laminate worktop surfaces, a matching range of wall units, inset stainless steel sink with drainage board and mixer tap, oven recess with extraction canopy. The gas combination boiler is wall mounted, it was upgraded in 2016.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a large family bathroom with a white suite consisting of pedestal basin, panel bath and close coupled WC.
The property has recently been redecorated in a neutral palette, and there are newly fitted carpets throughout.
Externally the property features a small private yard.
Please view the floor plan for room dimensions.
LOCATION Great Yarmouth seafront, Sainsbury's supermarket, and market place are within short walking distance providing a selection of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes.
The towns main bus station is within a five minute walk of the property, and for those with cars there is unrestricted on street parking.
APPLICATIONS Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.