Two bedroomed semi detached bungalow. Offered unfurnished and with the benefits of gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed rear garden, with a driveway and garage.
uPVC double glazed front entrance door into:-
HALL Fitted carpet, radiator, meter cupboard, storage cupboard, loft hatch, power point, airing cupboard with lagged cylinder and timer switches.
LOUNGE 15'7" x 10'2" Carpeting, radiator, power points, TV point, mock fireplace, timber glazed casement doors leading to
CONSERVATORY 13' x 10'3" uPVC double glazed, double banked radiator, wall light, doors.
KITCHEN 9'9" x 9'2" Base and wall units drawers and cupboards, stainless steel sink unit, gas and electric cooker point, ceramic tiling to floor, uPVC double glazed window, power points.
BEDROOM 1 11'6" x 9'3" uPVC double glazed window, radiator, power points, carpeting.
BEDROOM 2 10'6" x 7'6" uPV double glazed windows, radiator, power points.
WET ROOM 6'7" x 6'2" Mira electric shower, ceramic tiling fully to walls, uPVC pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, frosted UPVC double glazed window, extractor, shower curtain and rail, handles to wall.
GARAGE 17'3" x 8'8" Up and over door, side courtesy door, gas boiler, power points, (brick constructed with pitched and tiled roof, eves storage area).
GARDENS Front garden area is mainly brick weaved with side drive leading to garage.
To the rear is an enclosed garden with mature conifers, flower and shrub borders, mainly paved, greenhouse and cold water tap.
Upon application a holding deposit is payable per property of One week's rent. This is to reserve a property during the application process. During this process the property will be removed from marketing.
This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)
- Provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects our decision to let the property to you (i.e. calls into question your suitability as a tenant, this can include your behaviour in providing the false or misleading information).
- Fail a right to rent check.
- Withdraw from the proposed agreement (decide not to let).
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement).
- Fail to sign your agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days of paying your holding deposit.
Tenants may incur charges if they breach the terms of their tenancy agreement; in extreme cases failure to comply with lease obligations may lead to eviction.
Tenant Protection: Larkes Estate Agents is a member of Client Money Protect (no.CMP003003) which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.